The University of Northern British Columbia (UNBC), Northwest Community College (NWCC), Northwest Science and Innovation Society (NSIS), and Caledonia Secondary School are pleased to invite you to participate in the upcoming Northwest Science and Technology Career and Job Fair on Friday, February 28, 2014 at the Caledonia Secondary School Gym in Terrace, BC.
The goals of this event are to provide information and opportunities for:
- Students and members of the general public wanting to learn more about the increasing demand and prospects available in science, technology, engineering, health, and related fields
- Graduates wanting to build their careers in science & technology
- Companies and agencies seeking to recruit qualified personnel, and
- Qualified members of the community looking for jobs or contract work with engineering, environmental, and related employers in the Northwest.
There will be also informative presentations, entertaining demonstrations, and career counsellors available.
Booth registration fee is $150 for companies with less than 10 employees; $250 for companies with between 11-100 employees; $400 for companies with more than 100 employees; and $50 for non-profit organizations. Lunch for those staffing booths will be provided. Revenues over and above advertising and other event costs will go to NSIS, a non-profit organization promoting science and technology in northwestern B.C.
If you wish to participate in this exciting event, please check contact
Lona MacKay, f. 250.615.5478/e. firstname.lastname@example.org.
By supporting this event, you will help showcase the education and skills that are a vital link to BC’s economic activity, sustainability and quality of life.
University of Northern British Columbia (UNBC)
- UNBC NW Region – Terrace Campus
- Phone: (250) 615-3324
- 4837 Keith Avenue
- Toll Free: 1-800-697-7388
- Terrace BC V8G 1K7
- Fax: (250) 615-5478
- http://www.unbc.ca/northwest Email: email@example.com